Thursday, Jan. 31
- The Olney Chamber of Commerce will hold their Annual Chamber Banquet at 6 p.m. at the HDH Ranch Pavilion. Everyone is welcome. - The Olney Chamber of Commerce is going to raffle off a Yeti Cooler Jan. 31 through Mar. 15 to raise money for the David H. Penn Memorial Scholarship Fund. - King’s Court, a time of fellowship for Christian athletes, will be held in the Olney High School Gymnasium at 7 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 8
- GRT will be performing Drunkard’s Revenge at The Perry through Feb. 24. Visit grahamregionaltheatre.com for more information.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
- The Rodney Marsalis Philadelphia Big Brass will be at Graham Memorial Auditorium playing at 7 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 14
- H.O.M.E. Sweetheart Bake Sale
Sunday, Feb. 24
- The Olney Chamber of Commerce will have a Taco Soup Fundraiser running from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The location is to be announced later.
Saturday, Mar. 9
- H.O.M.E. Chili Cook Off
Wednesday, April 3
- The Junior Altruistic Club will have a Park Workday, Downtown Clean up and a Geranium Sale.
Monday, April 1
- Olney Chamber’s Annual Laundry Soap Drive for the Ronald McDonald House in Fort Worth will be April 1 through May 1.
Saturday, April 6
- Olney’s City Wide Garage Sale
Friday, April 12
- GRT will be performing Steel Magnolias at the Perry through May 5. For more information go to grahamregionaltheatre.com