• Fitness Boot Camp is held at The Refuge, 1418 W. Elm Street in Olney, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. The camp is free and open to the public, ages 18 and older.
• Olney Lion’s Club meets at 12 p.m. on Tuesdays at Hwy 114 Diner in Olney. Those interested in joining or learning more about the service group are welcome to attend.
• The Olney Wellness Center offers a variety of classes available including Yoga, Resistance Training, HIIT, PIYO, Zumba, Functional Fitness, Bring Your Own Body Weight and Body Blast. You do not have to be a member to attend classes, call for pricing 940-564-3188.
• Womens’s Bible Study every Tuesday at 1 p.m. at Fort Belknap Meeting Room. Open to the public. Call Sandra Halverson 817-734-7444 for additional information.
• Ft. Belknap Living Hist. Association FREE Vintage Dance Classes-Third Mondays @ The Refuge in Olney 7-8 p.m.
• FREE 13-week Video Seminar @ Southside Baptist Sept 1 - Dec 1 Wednesday nights 6-7:30 p.m.