• Fitness Boot Camp is held at The Refuge, 1418 W. Elm Street in Olney, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. The camp is free and open to the public, ages 18 and older.
• Begining September 9, 2018, GriefShare, a grief support group, will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday events at Olney’s Southside Baptist Church.
• Celebrate Recovery meetings are held at 7 p.m. on Monday nights at the House of Mercy, located at 1302 W. Payne Street in Olney.
• Olney Lion’s Club meets at 12 p.m. on Tuesdays at Lawana’s Diner in Olney. Those interested in joining or learning more about the service group are welcome to attend.
• Alcoholic’s Anonymous meetings are held at 7 p.m. on Sunday nights at the House of Mercy, located at 1302 W. Payne Street in Olney.
• March for Jesus planning meetings are held every Tuesday. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. at The Refuge in Olney. Please make donations payable to March for Jesus and send to FBC Olney.