Homes of Olney: 935 North Ave. G
Mark and Karen Harris are the current owners of this property that was reportedly built in 1894 by C.W. (Charles William) 1857-1926 and Emma Martha Kunkel 1869-18999 Junker. In searching deed records of Young County, Mr. Junker bought 80 acres of land from J.P. Dungan in 1908 and this is the present site of the house. Mr Junker had a reputation of being a house-mover, so he may have learned this from moving the house to higher ground since the original site was subject to flooding.