Aug. 27, 2018
• Meeting started with the Public Hearing on the 2018-2019 proposed budget and tax rate. Dr. Roach covered some of the budget adjustments for this school year. No change to proposed tax rate.
• District accountability rating reviewed. Dr. Roach stated they are using these results to find areas that need improvement and working to make the improvements happen.
• Solar One contract request reviewed. This is a contract to put solar panels on some of the school buildings. There would be no cost to the school and would provide an additional environmentally friendly source of electricity. The school would be required to purchase any electricity the solar panels provided. School board approved.
• 311 S. Ave E tax resale deed bid approved $1,000.
• 606 S. Ave B tax resale deed bid approved $1,081.