1) Call to Order
2) Announcement of Quorum
3) Public Comments
4) Reading and approval of minutes
5) Budget amendments
6) Financial statements
7) Review and consider changing board meeting to May 13 to canvas votes
8) Consider renewal of membership in Walsh Anderson Retainer Program
9) Consider time and date for called meeting for presentation from PSC on Facility Report
10) Hear presentation from Hellas on demolition and installation of track. Review and discuss possible action on installation of track or set special meeting date to discuss and review.
11) Review and consider for adoption TASB Localized Policy Manual Update 99.
12) Consider for approval early voting judge Irma Garza and election day judge Rachel Petit.
13) Consider for approval 2014-2015 Student Athlete Accident Insurance with Health Special Risk.
A) Consider and take action to employ Dr. Greg Roach as OISD Superintendent.
B) Consider and take action to accept resignations.
C) Consider for approval hiring additional help to take care of the football field, practice field and possibly baseball and softball fields for the summer.
15) Principals' reports
16) Superintendent's report
B) Throckmorton Central Appraisal District notifications
C) Is there a need for additional sod for the football field?
Olney City Council meets at 6 p.m. Monday, April 14, at City Hall:
1) Call to Order
3) Consider minutes of March 24 regular meeting and April 7 special meeting
4) Citizen Comment period
5) Public Hearing: simple re-plat of lots 1-4, Block 5 of Bloodworth 1st addition (202, 204, 206 and 208 West Oak)
6) Consider approving simple re-plat of lots 1-4, Block 5 of Bloodworth 1st addition (202, 204, 206 and 208 West Oak)
7) Consider library board appointment
8) Discuss contract with Tower Extrusions for purchase of effluent water from wastewater treatment facilities
9) Presentation concerning operation of wastewater treatment facilities
10) Consider approving TCEQ agreed order for wastewater treatment facilities
11) Consider ordinance authorizing issuance of $285,000 city of Olney combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation, series 2014; and other related matters.
12) Consider extending contract for electricity purchase.
13) Discussion of water supply